- Request Service
Leaks Found Since 1974
Australian Leak Detection is dedicated to conserving water, our most precious resource.
The Original Experts in Leak Detection
Australian Leak Detection™ is the world leader in the accurate, non-invasive leak detection. Our expertise and industry leading technology enable us to locate all types of leaks, including hidden water and sewer leaks. Identifying leaks early can save money, reduce damage and protect property values.
If you suspect a water leak, let us put our experience to work for you.
Our keys to accurate leak detection:
- Expertly Trained Technicians. Our technicians complete the most extensive and rigorous training program in the industry to prepare them for their work. Their unique skills and specialized training enable them to accurately locate even the most difficult leaks, while protecting your property from damage or destruction.
- Cutting Edge Equipment. Trained specialists are not enough. Australian Leak Detection has taken our commitment a step further, developing and implementing proprietary technologies and methods to guarantee the most accurate least destructive, non-invasive leak detection possible.
You can count Australian Leak Detection to do the job right. Here are five reasons why:
- Non-invasive Approach. We are defined by our slogan, and stand behind its message: "Leak Detection Without Destruction." Guided by this principle, we have become the world leader in accurate detection of all types of leaks, even hidden water and sewer leaks, without damage or destruction to property.
- The Right Resources and Expertise. We are THE Original Leak Detection Specialist. That means you benefit from our more than 35 years of industry experience and our state-of-the-art equipment and technology. But we will not stop there; we continue to research new leak detection techniques and to develop new tools and methods to serve you better.
- Cost Effectiveness. Our non-invasive methods ensure two important results: you recceive a timely and economical outcome, while damage to your property is eliminated or dramatically reduced.
- "Know Before you Go" Pricing. We know customers prefer an accurate price quote they can count on, one that is based on an assessment of the situation and our specific recommendations. Many companies will quote any price over the phone because they know people are shopping around based on cost. The result? An inaccurate or misleading quote that changes once a technician actually sees the job. This isn't fair or right, and our customers deserve better. Our office will provide a fair, accurate and up-front quote, so you'll "know before you go" what your cost will be to detect the leak.
- Peace of Mind. Our experienced, professional technicians are fully trained, insured, and exclusively licensed to use ALD equipment and technology. You will not find a more professional or qualified staff anywhere.
Let us take the stress out of a stressful situation.
Hidden water leaks are often stressful and have potentially serious consequences. If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of confronting a water problem, taking the right steps immediately will protect your budget and your property value. Don't pay too much, or incur the property damage that results from having the wrong people on the job. Let us be your ally and correct the problem in the least invasive way possible.
Australian Leak Detection prevents property damage and saves you money. Put your trust in the world's leader in accurate, non-destructive leak detection. If you suspect a leak, don't wait until it's too late. Make the call to Australian Leak Detection right away!
The Australian Leak Detection Promise
You can count on your Australian Leak Detection representative to:
- Arrive on schedule and on time
- Treat you and your property with our highest respect
- Leave the premises clean after completing the job
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter